On 2nd January 2020 we have started the implementation of the project Introduction of new ICT solutions with the purpose of improving and integrating the business operations of the company, project code KK.03.2.1.19.1029. The project is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund through the Operational Programme Competitiveness and Cohesion 2014 – 2020 within the tender Improving the competitiveness and efficiency of SMEs through information and communication technologies (ICT) – 2.
Basic information about the project:
Project title: Introduction of new ICT solutions with the purpose of improving and integrating business operations
Brief description of the project: Centar za posao invests in the development of its own business through the improvement of internal business processes by developing a business information system and the acquisition of computer equipment necessary for the use of ICT system.
Objectives and expected results of the project:
- provided an integrated system for timely and controlled management of activities, processes and procedures
- implemented a single digital database
- increased efficiency of employees and established system of high level of security, automated processes and clear business procedures, intended for employees, suppliers, managers and controlling
- provided process that systematically and comprehensively identifies and quantifies financial, operational and strategic activities
- this will create the preconditions for increasing competitiveness, acquiring and retaining new clients, increasing sales revenues and new employment.
Total value of the project: 241.313,00 HRK
Amount co-financed by the EU: 137.201,67 HRK
Project implementation period: 02.01.2020. – 02.01.2021.
Contact person for more information:
telephone: +385 32 352 366